Interested in working at Upward Broadband? These are our current openings:
- Director of Business Development, Fiber Optic ISP
Learn more about each position and apply below.
Director of Business Development, Fiber Optic ISP
Location: Paradise, PA
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a fast-paced startup focused on providing reliable and relevant fixed wireless internet access to under-served areas in our community
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
- Lead the research and execution of a Fiber Optic ISP startup under the direction of the founder of Upward Broadband, LLC
- Work closely with the founder to research the market for; establish and execute plans for the launch of a Fiber Optic ISP; then oversee operations of the company as the CEO
About Upward Broadband
Upward Broadband, a division of Paradise Energy Solutions LLC, is a fast-paced Fixed Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) startup focused on providing reliable and relevant fixed wireless internet access to under-served areas in our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in empowering our team and allowing them to take pride in and have a passion for helping us accomplish our vision, and we’re looking to start up a Fiber Optic ISP
What we’re looking for in a Director of Business Development, Fiber Optic ISP
- Skilled: Focused and motivated relationship builder capable of quickly initiating relationships and developing trust. Disciplined, creative and persistent. Excellent computer aptitude and skills, including proficient with Microsoft and Google applications.
- Team Player: Humble. Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about working to establish a startup business with lots of upside potential for growth and expansion. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Experience and competency in sales and community engagement. Capable of researching and establishing business development and marketing strategies, as well as key action plans for successfully implementing those strategies.
What we offer our Director of Business Development
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Safe and desirable working environment
- Thorough onboarding to launch your career in the telecom industry
- Ongoing training, with professional development and advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- Company-owned laptop and cell phone
EOE including disability/veterans.