Interested in working at Upward Broadband? These are our current openings:
- Project Manager
Learn more about each position and apply below.
Location: Paradise, PA
About the Project Manager position
Our Project Manager is a highly valued member of the Upward Broadband team, and they are an integral part of helping us build our reputation as being industry-leading experts in relevant internet access to the communities we serve and as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA.”
The Project Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing project development at both current and future tower sites, including oversight of technicians and contractors, purchasing, permitting, utility setup, and building installation
- Overseeing projects once approved, as well as hands-on management of those projects
- Working closely with other employees, subcontractors, tower owners, electric utilities, telecom providers, and FCC coordinators, to ensure the timely completion of projects
Who we are
Upward Broadband, a division of Paradise Energy Solutions LLC, is a fast-paced startup focused on providing reliable and relevant fixed wireless internet access to under-served areas in our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in empowering our team and allowing them to take pride in and have a passion for helping us accomplish our vision.
Our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Stewardship are at the core of who we are. They drive every decision we make and interaction that we have. We’re looking for team members who will help us live out these values.
What we are looking for in a Project Manager
You should be:
- A hard working quick learner who is familiar with general construction and project management, great with their hands, and able to work safely and efficiently using all required PPE
- Able to take projects from concept through execution, working with asset owners, permitting authorities, subcontractors and co-workers to procure all necessary approvals and products for construction projects
- A team player, with the ability to effectively communicate with teammates, inspectors, suppliers, and clients to meet their needs and expectations
- Able to properly use hand tools, power tools, and power equipment as needed
- Able to work effectively both indoors and outdoors, in all types of conditions
- Excited about reliable broadband infrastructure and providing great internet service to customers
You should have:
- Experience and competency in project management and in general construction, including excavation and basic electrical work
- A valid driver’s license, with a good or clean driving record
- A willingness to learn, grow and engage in creative problem solving
What we offer our Project Manager
- A competitive salary
- Thorough onboarding and on-the-job training to launch your career in the telecom industry
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and desirable working environment
- A comprehensive employee benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, PTO and Paid Holidays
EOE including disability/veterans.