Summer is here, and we’re kicking it off in style!
We will be giving away a $300 Airbnb gift card to the Upward Broadband customer that submits the most referrals between June 1 – 30, 2021. In addition, we will randomly select one $150 Airbnb gift card winner on June 11 and June 25.
You could win up to $600 worth of Airbnb gift cards – more than enough to pay for that awesome weekend getaway!
You only need to submit one referral to enter the giveaway. But don’t stop there. Each additional referral you send our way will be an additional entry, increasing your odds of winning your getaway.
Note: a qualified referral is someone that lives in our coverage area. They do not need to be hooked up to qualify as an entry for this giveaway. A referral is someone that we have NOT engaged with in the past. Determining if a referral is qualified will be at the discretion of Upward Broadband.
In addition to the June giveaway, we will also send the standard $20 gift card to you after the person you referred becomes an active subscriber of Upward Broadband.
Here’s How to Enter:
1. Send Your Referral Our Way
Use one of these three easy ways to get them started:
- Submit their info in the contact form below.
- Send them to our website to submit a contact form on their own (e-mail, text, or post this link on your social media page: www.upwardbroadband.com).
- Have them call us at 717-869-0968. Make sure they mention your name!
2. Sit back and Start Dreaming of that Getaway
All winners will be notified on or before July 1.
- Our summer giveaway is only open to Upward Broadband customers
- There is no limit to the number of referrals we will pay for. Send everyone that needs fast, reliable internet!
- A referral only counts if we have not had previous contact with them
- The standard $20 referral payout will only be sent after the person you referred becomes a paying customer and service is active at their property.
- Contest entries and gift cards are at the discretion of Upward Broadband. We reserve the right to reject an entry or withhold a gift card.